Gladstone Community Events
- Every Saturday morning:
- Gladstone Farmers Markets – Located at the corner of Tank and Auckland Street. This is a great way to pick up fresh produce, art, crafts and enjoy locally made food.
- Gladstone PCYC Markets – Located at Yarroon St. The markets run from early morning till noon and have a range of stalls including food, fashion, and crafts.
- First Tuesday of every month:
- Gladstone Film Society – Located at Gladstone Cinemas. The society showcases a variety of films from international artists and local filmmakers.
- Second Saturday of every month:
- Clinton Markets - Located at Clinton State School. Stalls sell a variety of handmade crafts, food, and plants.
- Third Sunday of every month:
- Open Garden Day – A local garden in Gladstone opens to the public for viewing. Funds raised from entry fees go to charity.
- Annual events:
- Multicultural Festival – Celebrated in August. This day-long festival showcases a wide variety of cultures, music, food, and dance.
- Show Day – This is an annual fair that is attended by locals throughout the region. The event includes livestock shows, rides, and food.
- Christmas Carnival – The carnival takes place in the city center and features a parade, live entertainment, and fireworks.