Gladstone Visitor Information
Visitor Information - Gladstone, Queensland, Australia
Gladstone is a vibrant city located in central Queensland, Australia. It is known for its natural beauty, rich history, and diverse culture. With a population of approximately 35,000 people, Gladstone is a great place to visit for its relaxed lifestyle, friendly locals, and abundance of attractions and activities.
- Tannum Sands Beach - This is a white sandy beach located just south of Gladstone. It is a popular spot for swimming, fishing, and picnicking.
- Gladstone Entertainment Convention Centre - This is a state-of-the-art venue for concerts, conferences, and events.
- Gladstone Marina Parklands - This is a beautiful parkland that offers stunning views of the marina and islands.
- Cafey-McLaren Conservation Park - This is a nature reserve that offers hiking trails, wildlife spotting, and stunning views of the surrounding landscapes.
- Water sports - Gladstone is a great place to enjoy water-based activities such as fishing, boating, and kayaking.
- Hiking - The region boasts numerous hiking trails that provide stunning views of the surrounding landscapes.
- Biking - Cycling is a popular activity in the region, with several dedicated bike trails available.
- Cultural activities - The region has a rich cultural heritage, which is reflected in its museums, art galleries, and cultural events.
Gladstone is located approximately 550 km north of Brisbane. It can be reached by car or bus via the Bruce Highway, or by plane via the Gladstone Airport.
- Rydges Gladstone - A 4-star hotel located in the heart of the city.
- Quest Gladstone - A serviced apartment-style accommodation located in the city centre.
- Gladstone Reef Inn Motel - A budget-friendly option located in the city centre.